Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Caught the LOOK!


HOWDY ALL!

This month over at Imaginisce the challenge is to:
  • create a masculine themed layout/card/project
  • use one of our Snag'Em Stamps from any Imaginisce collection
  • you must use at least 75% of Imaginisce product
I am also using this for the Wee Memories Challenge this week to "STAMP IT"!

So here is my layout, he is a Lil' Guy, but he is showing his "Masculine" ways! LOL!:
A close up of my title:
and check out this LOOK! LOL!:
The cardstock is Core'dination, the "I CAUGHT THE" is from my label maker. Everything else is from Imaginisce Scooters Vacation.

Thanks BUNCHES for stopping by and taking a look!
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. wow, what a great layout Kim. Your little buddy is so adorable and I love that "look"...lol. You really do great work. Good luck with the Imaginisce challenge....you really rocked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page love it.... toooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great LO! I love how you did the close up of your little buddies face. Nice job. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little face! Great job on the lo and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly did catch the look! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH GOSH! He is SO CUTE! <3 Great layout tooo! And the project title is just PERFECT for the picture! <3

    Hugs,
    Khin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Look at those eyes and that expression!!! This is just perfect! Thank you for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, fabulous use of the stamps

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's one of my favorite Imaginisce stamps!! Love what you did with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet! Thank you SO much for playing along in the May challenge at Imaginisce! :)

    ReplyDelete