Pages

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME to do an inventory of your home! A FIRE can destroy your life in a flash. I would HATE to have ANYONE go through what I am going through!!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Style~Lasting Memories Challenge #28

HOWDY ALL!

This week over at Lasting Memories the Challenge was "You're the BOSS!" I have to show my unique style, so I decided to use these pics from a friends wedding. We traveled to Wisconsin for the wedding and since we were so close we went to The Mall of America!! WOW! That place was HUGE! LOVED IT!
If you didn't know I LOVE flowers!! SO I made these using my Cricut and Make The Cut. Of course, they were flat, but once you mist them with some water you can make them COME ALIVE and I just LOVE this technique!!

Here are some close ups of my flowers (LOVE having the use of my camera again!):


The background paper is from Dream Street Papers and the cardstock is some that I bought in a HUGE package from Hobby Lobby, I didn't like it at first cause it wasn't very thick, but for these flowers it is just AWESOME!! I also made the title on my Cricut, using Make The Cut, the lace and bling are from my stash. I hope you play along this week!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Kim! I love those flowers!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite colours! gorgeous layout! Thanks for playing at Lasting Memories.
    Leisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, isn't this gorgeous! Love those flowers and thanks so much for joining us at lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this LO! Great flowers! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, what a pretty layout! love those flowers, and the red against the graph paper background is really striking! Thanks for joining in our "you're the boss" challenge at Lasting Memories! =)Tiffany DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great layout. The red is awesome. So unexpected. Glad you enjoyed the Mall of America. You have a great style. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how pretty! Love the flowers! Really late in getting to all of the blogs Lala's World scrap your stash February challenge!

    ReplyDelete